Sunday, December 23, 2007

Indakin Art (Bryan Mortin)


I owe a lot of gratitude to this man. He is one of the reasons I changed over to art from music. We were both sitting in a music theory class and I noticed him drawing comic book characters, star wars battle scenes and muscle men. All his drawings were practically flawless. I followed him into graphic design and I regret nothing. Bryan just finished up working on prop design for the movie National Treasure 2 and is currently drawing trading card designs for the new Indiana Jones movie. Check out his Art on myspace, where he has both his past projects and current ventures posted.

1 comment:

Randall Ensley said...

Adam,
Love the Star Wars/Mortin post. I found out about your blog on Drawn! I am a Gales Ferry, CT artist who would love to be featured on your blog. Are you going to the Hygienic Art Show this weekend in New London? It is a big deal in the region.
Here is a link to my recently created blog
http://randallensley.blogspot.com/
Hope to hear from you.
Randall