Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hope Gallery Tattoos


Body art has always been an interest of mine, however I am always way to indecisive to decide on what I'd like to be inked on my skin permanently. When I do get my first tattoo I know its going to be at the Hope Gallery in Downtown New Haven. The above image was some work that my friends (twins) got done by artist Tim Harris at the Hope Gallery last week. Tim is one of four artists (Tim Harris, Joe Capobianco, Julio Rodriguez, and Eric Merrill) at the gallery. Make sure to call and make an appointment because they get booked really really quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Anonymous said...

It's funny, I just searched a teacher who's class I may take next spring and came across this Hope Gallery Twin Tattoo. I was there at the Gallery getting my tattoo at the same time! I remember the picture for some reason. I think Tim came over and showed Eric(who did my tattoo) the drawing. Funny, small world. They are great over there! Best place to get a tattoo!